Financial Aid Forms
The American Women’s College requires all applicants for loans to file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine eligibility, which you can find at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You will need the following documents to complete the FAFSA:
- Your Federal tax return and all W-2 forms for the year prior to the upcoming school year.
- Your spouse’s Federal tax return and all W-2 forms (if applicable).
- Your parents’ Federal tax return and all W-2 forms (if you are dependent).
- Bank statements for checking, savings, and investment accounts.
- Business and farm financial records (if applicable).
Bay Path’s Title IV Code is: 002122. This code is required on the FAFSA.