Bachelor of Science in Business
The Bachelor of Science in Business is one of the more popular degrees at The American Women’s College. Financial intelligence is critical to success in so many fields. This degree allows students to select from a wide variety of majors and concentrations, including:
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Outcomes of the Bachelor of Science in Business Core:
- Analyze economic (global and domestic), socio-cultural, political, legal, regulatory, and technological trends in any given region of the country, clarifying the likely implications of these trends on small business and non-profits, as well as large corporations.
- Determine market and project/service development opportunities and challenges associated with these trends.
- Consider multiple stakeholder perspectives during the development and implementation of new strategies.
- Demonstrate the relationship between business activities, economic outcomes, and the evaluation of business performance.
- Use quantitative methods, and available technology and applications, to address everyday business problems and opportunities.
- Apply core business disciplines including Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Legal.
- Demonstrate collaborative, data driven, systematic approaches to interdisciplinary problem solving and decision making.
- Communicate focused messages to all stakeholders, as appropriate, via all forms of media, as well as face-to-face interactions.
- Build high performing teams utilizing diverse personalities, professional backgrounds, personal experiences, and dialogue as fundamental building blocks.