Build a better tomorrow without
mortgaging your future
Click to call (413) 342.0122


The American Women’s College requires all applicants for loans to file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine eligibility, which you can find at You will need the following documents to complete the FAFSA:

  • Your Federal tax return and all W-2 forms for the year prior to the upcoming school year.
  • Your spouse’s Federal tax return and all W-2 forms (if applicable).
  • Your parents’ Federal tax return and all W-2 forms (if you are dependent).
  • Bank statements for checking, savings, and investment accounts.
  • Business and farm financial records (if applicable).

Bay Path’s Title IV Code is: 002122. This code is required on the FAFSA.

2014 - 2015 Financial Aid Forms

While these forms are now no longer required, we have still made them available to you online.