The American Women’s College offers robust career and life planning services. Here are some of the many ways we can contribute to your ongoing career development.
- We have a strong, active relationship with our University Alumni Relations team. This relationship enables us to match up our students with mentors and professional contacts for networking, internships, job opportunities and general career support.
- The Carpe Diem Career Network is open to all members of the AWC and Bay Path University community. This networks gives you access to NACELINK, the largest network of career services and recruiting professionals in the world.
- Throughout the academic year, we offer the Career Catalyst series, a collection of online webinars exploring a variety of career topics.
- The Sullivan Career and Life Planning Center website is a valued undergraduate resource exclusively for AWC and BPU students.
- For those students who live near to our Longmeadow, MA campus, we host numerous Career & Networking Events as well as Leadership Book Club dinners. These functions provide intimate opportunities for students to network with leaders in their industry.
- All of these career development services are free for life.